Tubex Tree Shelter 5 Pack - 4 Foot
- Protect Young Trees From Hungry Wildlife, Wind, and Equipment
- Deer Tubes
- Creates a Greenhouse Like Environment
- Provides 5 to 7 years of Protection
- Durable White Oak Stakes Included
- 2' for small animal protection, 4' for large animal protection like deer
- Great for at Home or Field Plantings
- 5 pack, includes 5 white oak stakes
- 2 Foot | 4 Foot Deer Tubes
- Download Tree Shelter Instructions
Tubex Tree Shelters provide an improved mirco-climate for young trees, while protecting tender young seedlings from hungry wildlife. The twin-walled, solid, translucent, tubes provide, maximum protection from animal browse damage, wind, chemical sprays, and equipment. In addition, the greenhouse environment created by the shelter promotes seedling growth. With over 30 years of field testing and design the Tubex Tree Shelter provide tree seedlings with 5 to 7 years of protection.
Tubex Tree Shelters come with durable white oak stakes creating a complete package to use in the field or at your home.
- 2' shelters are recommend to protect against small animals like rabbits
- 4' shelters are recommend to protect against large animals like deer
|Spring Shipping||Fall Shipping|
When you order trees from The Arbor Day Foundation, your order is guaranteed to arrive in a good, healthy condition or we'll replace them at no charge. Your trees will be shipped at a suitable time for planting.
Each tree is guaranteed to grow, or we'll replace it at one half the original price, plus shipping and handling.
Our Tree Care products will arrive in perfect condition, or we'll replace them at our expense.
The benefits of bare-root trees
Our trees are delivered with natural bare roots which have been dipped in hydrating gel prior to shipment to keep the roots moist and healthy. As their abundant, fibrous roots aren't confined by a container, bare-root trees get off to a more vigorous start compared to containerized roots which typically need more time to adjust to transplanting. Bare-root trees typically surpass the size of larger containerized trees in only a few years.